Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2021

My Speech

 Kia Ora bloggers yesterday we told our speech to the whole class I wrote about Myths around the world I think I did pretty well, but it was not perfect I talked and projected my voice well I made a bit of eye contact and I mesmerised a bit of it.

Even though I knew a bit of it if I had practised a bit more then I would would have mesmerised most of it and that would mean I would make a lot more eye contact.

I really enjoyed Cooper Cowle's speech witch was about old Olympic sports my favourite sport that he talked about was extreme ironing his whole speech was really interesting because he spoke well and he memorised it witch mean he looked at his cards less and he talked more fluently.

  Even though I didn't get into the speech finals I still enjoyed writing and saying my speech.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post