Pages

Friday, May 14, 2021

Crater test.

 Kia Ora bloggers. Today we have been doing science the thing that we based it of is craters on the moon .

The experiment was we drop different metal balls all of them were different sizes and we dropped them from different heights.

The experiment was to see how big of a crater that they would make and then we had to write about our findings in a book. 

It was a lot of fun but also hard at the end we had to answer some questions based our opinion down below is our findings and question answers. 

Have you ever done a science test like this?





 


1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a very interesting experiment! What did you find out?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post