Pages

Monday, May 17, 2021

Aladdin play i'm a parrot 🦜

 

Kia Ora bloggers. at the very start of the term the teachers announced who is in the Aladdin play it was along time ago but I only just got around to writing it now as you probably can guess what I am from the title of this blog I am a parrot named Iago and I work for the main villain Jafar some of my friends also got main characters one of them got Jasmine one of them got Jafar one of them got Genie one got Kassim and the rest got agrabarians. Have your ever been in a production?

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see you in the show Flynn! Can you reread and check your punctuation? Love Mum x

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post