Pages

Friday, December 6, 2019

teaser week 1 challenge 3 year 6 to 8

This challenge was to come up with a description for the bfg with 10 descriptive words in it here is mine. The bfg has ears the size of a rubbish bin lid. He gallops along the country side to get back to his home in the mountains. He leaps over rushing streams. He pushes boulders that weigh  as much as 2 100 pound weights. He fights giants as strong a. s saltwater crocodiles. Hes as smart as a dolphin. Hes as fast as a cheetah. Hes as sneaky as a snake. Hes as quiet as a mouse. Hes as tall as a giraffe.
It was hard to think of these ideas but i did well. How many of roald dahl's books have you read?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post