Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2021

Private Peaceful drawing🖌️

 Kia Ora bloggers. 

Today in literacy we had to make a drawing about a a character from Private Peaceful  and then we had to put a few quotes around to show the characters personality. Down below is my drawing of Charlie Charlie is one of the main characters. Charlie is a kind person who is really brave and is also quite defiant and will do almost everything to help his brother's Tommo and Big Joe.He will stick up for them if any one is mean to them even if it will get him in trouble He and Tommo also joined. In the army when Tommo was forced to run laps around the track with his gun over his head multiple times when Tommo had done nothing bad Charlie stuck up for him and yelled at there commanding officer. 


Have you ever done a piece of art like this? 

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Flynn, Look's great, no I have not done something like this, i'm looking forward to your next blog post hopefully next week where back at school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like it, is wavey arms are really cool.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post