Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2020

Delightful drawings

One afternoon it was raining so the teachers gave us five options on things we could  do. Those options were games, chess, online drawing, animations and I dont remember the fifth option. anyway I choose online drawing and we got showed a YouTube channel which was called art for kids. I choose do draw a baby Yoda a marble ninja and a Pusheen eating a cookie. It was loads of fun drawing them and I think they are the best drawings I have ever done.what is the best drawing you have done? 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Flynn, these drawings are really awesome. Have you done any more drawings while you have been at home? I would love it if you posted these to your blog.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post